View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 22:10   #92
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
No idea, but if you think Israeli security and IDF strength will be lessened by this incident. I know you’re not that daft.
Whether the risk is high or low is irrelevant if the perceived risk of terror is high. I cant even take a full size toothpaste on a plane because some guy almost blew his shoes up twenty years ago. Would you live there with your wife or daughters?

Quote:
Every future Israel election will be fought off the back of this for decades.
And round and round we go.

Quote:
But it does. The amount of money and resources that will be thrown at this. Hamas have guaranteed maximum attention and resources for the IDF and MOSAD for a generation or two.
You are kidding yourself on if you think it's not already so disproportionate as to be irrelevant. What terror groups have to offer is innovative, often suicidal, methods.

Quote:
All Israelis live there despite knowing that all of their neighbours want them dead. They’re not going to flee. Have you not looked at any of their history? They’ll fight for their state.

This will only harden their resolve.
As will Israel's reprisals on innocent Palestinians to the Palestinian people.

Quote:
Perhaps, Egypt, Jordan, Iran, Lebanon or Syria will allow Palestinians to relocate to their countries? Been a bit quiet on that front.
We aren't queuing to take in anyone either.

---------- Post added at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Are they committing war crimes? Are you the current sole arbiter at The Hague?
If you are wilfully ignoring what you can clearly see with your own eyes, or worse you think nits a reasonable response, you can't really complain about the next terrorist attack on Israel or the one after that.

We are going round and round a bit so i will bid you good night at this point I'm sure the thread will still run and run.

Last edited by jfman; 09-10-2023 at 22:22.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote