View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 20:36   #77
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Au contraire, Pierre.

You introduced the idea.
I stand by it. Anybody trying to justify Hamas’s actions must be OK with it?

I’’m not trying to justify anything that the IDF has done in the past but trying equate the despicable isolated actions of bad IDF soldiers, passing them off as systemic to the IDF, to the “planned” and obviously “systemic” atrocities of Hamas is disingenuous and just plain wrong.

I’m not pro-Israel, I’m anti-terrorist.

This rhetoric coming out that Israel had it coming, is bull shit, and anyone that says otherwise is an idiot and a terrorist sympathiser.

This is not how you win peace, but Hamas doesn’t want peace. Israel would negotiate, but it can’t negotiate as Hamas’s terms are the destruction of Israel.

The ball really is in the Palestinians court. Renounce Hamas. Accept Israel’s right to exist, and they may be able to negotiate a future.

Three Islamic nations, two wealthy ones, have already acknowledged Israel. Morocco, Bahrain and the UAE.

This really could be Hamas’s last roll of the dice.