Thread: Climate Change
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 15:34   #509
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Climate Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
We don't have to ruin the economy bellend, we could just stick to what we said we'd do and not sell permits for new oil fields in the north sea and you know what you're right, in terms of pollution per capita we are not 1% probably significantly higher

<SNIP>

If you're going to call me that, make sure you're right.

The per capita emission means nothing. It's lower in China because tens of millions of Chinese are not major emitters. What's China's population? c. 20x ours?

The oil & gas permits, if the stuff comes to us, saves us from importing the stuff which will save people money because they can continue using their assets.

I'm not the "bellend" here.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote