Thread: Cricket English Cricket
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 21:34   #1172
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Re: English Cricket

I have watched a few minutes here and there as I did last year, totally unimpressed. They even had a 40 ball whack a mole match a few days ago. I hate it with a vengeance.

The 50 over One Day Cup has not been much better, partly due to the weather.

Typical of those tight fisted money grabbing Yorkshire oafs. The Yorkshire v Lancashire 50 over game at Scarborough was called off. Even though it wasn’t raining for most of the day. Due to inadequate covers the overnight rain had ruined the wicket.

The Scarborough cricket club website stated that a full refund would be given if no play was possible. The Yorkshire County Cricket Club have said that under their conditions no refunds would be given, only a voucher for another game at Scarborough. Not much use for the large number of Lancashire supporters who had paid to attend.

Since then the Scarborough club website has been altered to read the same as the Yorkshire CCC terms and conditions.

What a complete shambles of a county, it’s no wonder they are in such a mess on and off the field.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote