View Single Post
Old 21-07-2023, 10:31   #850
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: GB News / Talk TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Byline times are a non-entity. Certainly a pathetic lefty organisation. Hope they get sued for defamation.
If Wootton was going to do that, would he have not taken legal action by now? The aim of such action is limiting reputational damage so waiting for them to publish more stuff is self-defeating. The politics of the website is less important - having good evidence is.

Whisper it, but I'm starting to come round to Pierre's view:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Well GB news is so insignificant and watched by nobody, shouldn’t really be an issue.
Sorry, wrong Pierre quote! This is the one I'm starting to come round to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I think it has to be true, otherwise the two journalists that wrote the article would be looking at a libel action.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 21-07-2023 at 10:35.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote