View Single Post
Old 19-07-2023, 15:42   #2156
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Yet you continue to bring it up, thus making it about you .. again.

Again, including you.

A perfect example of the so many things wrong with it.

Its ill thought out, and badly implemented by people who are clearly clueless about technology, the internet, and how the vast majority of forums and other discussion systems work. They cant see any further than twitter, facebook and the 2 or 3 other large SM platforms.

The phrase sledgehammer to crack a nut springs to mind. The "nut" gets crushed, no one wins.
Some of the posts in this thread has made my blood boil and I finally need to say something. I am not looking for sympathy and I certainly will not mention it again. I am also not using it as a badge of honor.
You see I am classed as disabled I have age related macular degeneration in one eye, I am deaf in both ears that requires me to use hearing aids to carry on a conversation. To top that I found out 19 weeks ago I have bladder cancer and will be having an OP on Monday to remove the tumour. Now I have never used my disability in any of my posts on this forum and was never going to. The fact is that there are those who use their disability as a badge of honor or to try and bend a conversation to there way of thinking. I do not care what other think of my disability and I certainly do not get wound up by any comments. I do not need others to be offended on my behalf or to spend money on a system that is doomed to fail. My outlook on life is to make the most of what I have and ignore the ignorant.

Rant over

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 19-07-2023 at 15:45.
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote