View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 19:03   #646
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
I feel Frasers may buy the non TV Side of the company and own Ideal World name to run the web site.

With the EPG channels numbers on both Sky and Freeview going to any broadcaster who want them.
Having been on the other side of this type of situation I can say that things are not always as they seem. A certain chain of events is sometimes preferred to allow a debt free phoenix to rise from the ashes. IW will have a seriously damaged reputation by now but I wouldn't be altogether surprised if we see Peter Simon again at some point, trying to sell drones to an unsuspecting public. Repeating the mantra that IW is a trusted supplier with a 20+ year history etc etc..
epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote