View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 23:11   #4380
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
More likely she has her eye on Humza’s job. Will no doubt find herself near the top of a regional list in 2026.

A wash and a haircut and she will be a whole new person. Easy enough done since she’s cosplaying as it is.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she does end up in Holyrood, though the chances of her getting an image makeover now are pretty slim I’d have thought. She gets dressed in the dark and that’s not going to change (to be fair, so do I, and I’ve never changed either )

A rando on Tw*tter this evening described this scenario as a ‘chicken run’, exiting Westminster right when she’s at greatest risk of getting unseated anyway, and then stealing a seat from another would-be SNP MSP. I have to say, when you look at the three leadership candidates from earlier this year, I’m not at all convinced of her chances of getting the job any time soon, or whenever wee Humza throws in the towel. Despite having held a clutch of salt-of-the-earth working class seats for the last decade the SNP really are still tartan Tories in their DNA and Mhairi’s Angry Clydeside Trot act isn’t likely to impress the voting membership. Let’s not forget the highly socially conservative and very middle class Kate Forbes was within a hair’s breadth of winning the race last time and most likely would have done without the outgoing leadership leaning on everyone to vote for wee Humza.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote