View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 10:09   #2295
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
You're single handedly making me consider getting a smart meter installed.
And making me more peeved about not having working ones.

I have mentioned before how we have had them for years but they never worked because they couldn't get a mobile signal. Anyway, EDF recently contacted us to say they wanted to replace them with the next generation meters to solve the problem. Yay.

Anyway, on Tuesday man comes out to do it. Took a look at our appliances, including 23-year old boiler, and warned we might not be able to relight it if he swaps the meter. He also said the new meter wasn't compatible with gas fires over 7kW (though I don't think ours is). Then we mentioned the mobile signal problem. He replied "in that case, these ones won't work either". And with that, he was gone.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote