View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 12:29   #606
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copernob View Post
I FORGOT all about this new Rise of £7 due to my slight Dementia. (I forget things) I was paying £49 for 500mb (NO tv) It has now gone up to £56 half way through my contract that does not end until March 2024. Surely VM has broken the contract doing this. Do you think I could do a deal now?? When is best time to phone 150 on my mobile phone to get through to UK NOT abroad. Cheers.
Your best chance for a UK call centre is during the day, but to do so you need to navigate through the options to the thinking of leaving us one

The only issue I can see if you could well be beyond the cut-off point for handing in your notice

Still worth a try though
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote