View Single Post
Old 27-05-2023, 09:41   #2107
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I was genuinely congratulating you because you now appear to have accepted that your conditions do affect you after all, which is contrary to what you used to claim, but you've taken it the wrong way.
I neither want or need your congratulations. Of the thousands of users this site you're the least qualified to congratulate anyone, especially myself.

Quote:
I must stress that I don't blame you personally for this.
With the greatest of respect to a wonderful former member of this site who is sadly no longer with us, DILLIGAF?

Quote:
One of the traits of those with Aspergers/autism is poor social skills which can cause those affected to get hold of the wrong end of the stick. Communicating via the written word doesn't help either.
I wasn't aware you also had Aspergers. Welcome to the club.

Quote:
You are very likely to genuinely believe what you say rather than deliberately being unpleasant. It's the fault of your learning difficulties not you.
A very small number of forum members have me on Facebook. Even though I give little away on there they know me infinitely more than you ever will.

Quote:
Take care of yourself.
Take a look at my avatar and CF profile pic. I've been looking after myself for 7 years.

---------- Post added at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post

I personally have never been 100% certain Richard is genuine, I’m 50/50 on whether he’s genuine or just obnoxious. Probably 40/60.
You're being far too generous with that ratio.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote