View Single Post
Old 25-05-2023, 19:39   #2095
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I don’t know you. As usual people personalise a broader discussion to shut it down.

You sir, have just refused to further the discussion.

I don’t know your personal circumstances, but I assume whatever your issues and difficulties it is you that drives yourself to battle through your impediments. You will no doubt have bad days, as we all do, but I’m assuming you have agency over your life.

Or are you totally at the behest of others and unable function in anything in life unless someone does it for you?
I do not have agency over how my brain effects my psychology no matter how hard I try to keep it together.

Some mental health issues are biological so no one has control over them. Prime example is Bipolar which is said to be genetic. So no matter how loving you might be telling a sufferer to pull themselves together will do nothing other than alienate you from them. See lack of understanding

---------- Post added at 19:39 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

We are not talking standard anxiety like you worry how big your phone bill is here or when you tell your friends oh I am depressed cuz Arsenal threw the championship away (not you you but in general)