View Single Post
Old 25-05-2023, 14:38   #2085
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Bullying is never something we should turn a blind eye to.

But at the same time certain people need to learn to not be so easily offended. Have I been disadvantaged in life due to my ADHD and Aspergers? Yeah probably. But what did I do? I got on with life, found alternative ways to do it and more importantly worked my arse off in the gym and improved the way I look and feel.

Some people enjoy victim status. Others of us prefer to fight back. Live life on your feet or on your knees. Your call.
All well and good while you are fit and healthy but life can be cruel one day, and I hope it never comes to you, something might happen that takes your coping mechanisms away, I wonder if you would find it so easy then

All of us are just one life event away from a psychotic or mental break