View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 21:20   #2205
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
So you think our Electricity prices are the same as the EU average? Interesting ...

https://moneyweek.com/personal-finan...prices-go-down

I shall be passing on the location of the Humble Pie store to these good folks at moneyweek.com
According to the graph that you originally posted. At that point in time all I had in front of me was the average price that you posted !! see what I mean about you always wanting a fight?

Plus very few people will be paying 39p Look at your bill tell me what you are paying please

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
This is alarming but not unexpected:

This graph has the EU average looking around 28p and the UK prices 32p for me anyway so not far off. The new cap prices will be around the same price as the graph you originally posted from July

Your graph clearly shows the EU average way over the 25 p line so not the 23p you are now posting to justify your BS

---------- Post added at 21:20 ---------- Previous post was at 21:13 ----------

Just for reference I do not think I stated the UK is paying the same as the EU average. i think all I actually did was modify the graph you posted to show realistic figures for the UK as in what we pay.

Last edited by Jaymoss; 02-05-2023 at 21:18.
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote