Thread: Charlie Farley
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 11:59   #44
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Charlie Farley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
You couldn't make it up!

From today's Torygraph:

The polls show low public interest in the Coronation.

Just remind, Charlie, head of the CofE, was an adulterer (7th Commandment) and was indirectly responsible for Diana's death.

Plus, his eyes are too close together!

Seph, you may be shocked but we are (almost) in violent agreement on this.

His wasn't responsible for Diana's death but his actions & infidelity added a lot to the context in which Diana found herself and, fatally, tried to escape from.

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Blaming Diana's death on Chrales is a very very lose thread of a theory and would hardly hold up in a court of law.

The thing I have never understood is why the King or Queen up until last year were seen as the head of the church. What is special about them to make them a chuch leader?

They don't exactly do anything for the church do they?

And as has been mentioned in this thread already, Charles is not the perfect christian following christian beliefs.
From my understanding, there is no Christian teaching where an obscenely wealthy individual who demands deference & fealty from others is appropriate as the Head of a Church. I may be wrong though