View Single Post
Old 26-04-2023, 13:01   #537
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: The Chronicles of Rishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
These people on small b oats have no right to be in the UK, especially when they're already in a safe country (that they also have no right to be in).

1. Mainly fit young men;
2. They throw away their documentation;
3. They throw away their mobile phones;
4. They thus intend deceiving the authorities;
5. We don't know who they are;
6. They get 4 star accommodation &d immediate access to medical facilities.

My family have paid into the system for decades yet my young grand daughter cannot get a blood test for four months and has to live with here headache.

Your sarcastic joke is in extremely poor taste.
You know I really thought that you were smarter than this. The clickbait triggers pushed out (small boats, culture wars, etc.) are designed to deflect from the reality of the state the country in it. It is the latter, not the former, that is the cause of the reasons that your grand daughter cannot get a blood test for four months.

The cause of the broken country we now have? The party you belong to and vote for, not those who have no legal route to seek asylum in this country.