View Single Post
Old 21-04-2023, 12:52   #4370
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Your obsession with trashing the SNP is leaving you blinkered. You revel in the corruption of the SNP yet are muted on a similar level of sleaze in the party you support.
In a topic based discussion forum, it’s generally considered acceptable to discuss the topic indicated by the thread title without it being constantly necessary to set out what you think on a range of other issues. I’m pretty sure you already knew that though.

As for ‘revel[ing]’ well absolutely yes I am. I suspect you don’t realise exactly how this is playing out in Scotland right now, all over the press and TV every morning and evening. The SNP has for years sold itself as a fundamentally different beast than anything on show in ‘Westminster’ (code: England) and has been quick to lecture others on their perceived shortcomings whilst, it seems, happily indulging (and disguising) their own.

So forgive me if I enjoy a little deep-fried schadenfreude this week. It tastes fab.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote