Thread: General TV360
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2023, 07:49   #49
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: TV360

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1701-e View Post
The Swiss cable system offer...Up to 2,000 hours of recordings
Record up to 2,000 hours of your favorite shows – simultaneously, as a series recording and up to seven days after they aired. All recordings are stored for one year.

Doesn't look the same as our vod system at all.
I'm struggling to understand that. On my 360, I can select 'add to watchlist' and instead of recording the programme or series onto my hard drive, I am selecting programmes from the 'on demand' system. And that, for all intents and purposes means 'the cloud'.

Similarly, on the V6, you can 'bookmark' the programme with the same result.

I haven't yet come across any limitation on the number of hours of programming I can access in this way, but apart from that, I don't see any difference between the watchlist/bookmarking system and recording to the cloud. So I think Richard is right on that.

What is the difference you perceive?