View Single Post
Old 21-04-2023, 02:06   #497
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I remember reading allegations that this actually happened the first time they owned the cable system in the ROI

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

If this happens I can see this attracting a subscription charge.

It's basically Freeview, so people would be better of using Freeview itself ot Freesat and using Now TV for the pay channels.

Could be useful for those who cannot receive Freeview or Freesat to consider the Sky or Virgin streaming offerings though.

I am currently aware of yet another Virgin mess that they've made with a stream installation. The guy paid for the box, they tried to charge him extra for postage (which was hithero not mentioned, so he refused to pay it). He is now in a situation where Virgin are refusing to activate the box.

Can anyone with any ISP get a Sky Stream box and is there an upfront and ongoing charge?
I have skystream and i'm with giganet there was no upfront fee for me and at the time my first month was free, now i pay £30p/m for entertainment which includes Netflix and Discovery+, Sky cinema which includes paramount+ and ad skipping.