View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 00:02   #4971
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
WTF are you talking about? You have proved nothing. You have totally lost it. The articles I cited stated that 100% of honey imported from the UK is adulterated with cheap sugar syrup, against EU regulations.

From: https://www.theguardian.com/food/202...henticity-test

If you literally cannot read then what hope is there trying to explain things to you.

---------- Post added at 23:57 ---------- Previous post was at 23:42 ----------

Of course, for those who were voting for the pure Brexit where the tenets of faith were to be achieved at any cost, that is all well & good. However that is not what was sold. The goal of deregulation at the expense of the consumer with no retention of standards may be what you desire but the nation was sold the opposite. The nation was sold and promised sunlit uplands. It was not sold 4% loss in GBP, shit in the rivers, loss of NHS staff, and so on, and so on.

Yet when people point out the scale of the con carried out upon the nation, either it isn't happening or it is, but it's fine as this is the religion we now "subscribe" to. Also, yet again, you trot out "oh we can vote them out if we don't like it" BS. We can't "vote out" the damage done to this country, the systemic damage across all sectors and the broken country.

It is the disingenuity that I despise the most. The lack of honesty and the attempt to gaslight people into pretending there is no damage and even if there was, it was clearly pointed out, by Vote leave, as what was going to happen.
Is the honey exported to the EU from the UK adulterated in the UK?

As for the "con carried out upon the nation", you're talking your usual claptrap.

You're just sore that your darling EU is no longer able to dictate our laws. As I've consistently said, British business will sort things out.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote