View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 14:20   #7587
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I was first diagnosed with both conditions way back in the early 90s but this was just a Doctors diagnosis. I have had counselling and CBT but tbh my Doctors over the years have been pretty useless in getting me any real diagnosis ie through a Psychiatrist. The last time they tried to "help" I had to call a number then get triaged over the phone which I find unbelievable and ended up in CBT which helped a little but then the pandemic hit and all the good it did quickly vanished. I guess from what you say there then I am pretty much stuffed as far as points for mental health so I guess I will have to hope my physical health will be enough
Judging by Jeremy Hunt's budget, it looks like those with mental health issues and bad backs will be helped (forced) back into looking for work and the usual penalties for those that can't (or won't in their eyes). It's not looking good either ways.