View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 13:43   #388
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Rishi Sunak is Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
To be honest, I am surprised at Sunak. I had thought he was one of the more principled members of the current Government. He has, however, decided to front Braverman's doomed "Make Seeking Asylum In The UK Illegal" project. She seems to have convinced him that the only way the Tories can win the next GE is to embrace a full-on Goebbels-style "hate the foreigner" campaign.

This will blow up in their faces as they do not yet realise that there are more decent people in this country than those they are pandering to. Sunak has sold his soul to the Farage/UKIP/National Front cabal and will regret it.
Er - Goebbels?

My advice is at your risk.