View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 09:47   #2100
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I am on a smart meter and my DD comes out on the first of every month with a bill being generated a week later on the 7th of each month.

You can edit the amount and date of your DD payments which may alter the date your bill is produced but I haven't needed to alter the dates so I'm not sure what would actually happen.
Still not received my monthly usage bill from Octopus so dropped them an email.

Edit - their reply which still doesn't help me as I've submitted atleast 2 meter readings in the last month and all its done is said how much gas and electric used in £s and I still don't have a breakdown of units used etc, is this normal?

My last Meter reading was Feb 22nd so I guess I should take another reading on March 22nd to get the amount used and do the maths for the units used myself from month to month?
Quote:
Thanks for getting in touch!

Billing is a little different at Octopus.

We'll produce a bill whenever you hand in a meter reading which gives you full control of when you receive your bills.

Once you've added a reading, you'll receive a reminder 28 days later to add a new reading.

If you'd like a bill produced now please upload a reading into your Octopus account.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 08-03-2023 at 10:25.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote