View Single Post
Old 13-02-2023, 19:30   #757
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: GB News / Talk TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You're just not looking hard enough. Farage appeared regularly on Russia Today,
. He’s appeared on the BBC more than RT. He holds the record for most appearances on QT and that was 5 years ago.

Quote:
Russia, 9 years ago, is the same Russia as today, nothing has changed unless you think Russia 9 years ago was a land of Sunshine and Puppies where Putin was a latter day Mother Teresa.
I only refer to 9 yrs as you’re the one making the accusation, and the best you can do is two very poor articles from 9yrs ago.

Quote:
Farage was paid by RT - the Russian state - for appearances over years.
He was paid by all media he appeared on. After Brexit one year he made £500,000 out of appearing on all media.

A very long article that says absolutely nothing

Quote:
RT recognised Farage’s value way back in 2011. An ex-Ukip insidertells me how RT’s London correspondent “practically lived inside Ukip’s offices. They targeted Gerard Batten first [the current leader of Ukip] and then Farage. They loved it. RT would ask them on every week. They’d talk about anything.” Batten did not respond to the Observer’s questions about his relationship with RT.
Unsubstantiated claim

Quote:
Farage is “phenomenally useful for the Russian government,” Ben Nimmo, a leading researcher into Russian online propaganda, tells me. “The thing about RT is that they are completely open about what it is. The editor-in-chief has described it as ‘information warfare’. She has said it’s as much a part of Russia’s arsenal as its ministry of defence.”
The bold is a link to an article that doesn’t mention Farage at all, the first statement is just an opinion comment that is totally unsubstantiated with any other evidence regarding Farage.

Quote:
I equate admiring Putin as being pro-Russia, YMMV ...
As is your prerogative, doesn’t mean it’s correct.

I’m happy to condemn Farage as a Russian sympathiser, but only with evidence. You haven’t provided any.

It’s very much similar to the very popular “ JK Rowling is a vicious transphobic” trope.

If she’s that transphobic there must be lots of evidence, just post a few examples…………………..

Silence.

Last edited by Pierre; 13-02-2023 at 19:54.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote