View Single Post
Old 31-01-2023, 19:19   #1881
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
What is the REAL difference between using a streaming service to catch up on a show and recording it to watch as and when you want too. Unless it has a show exclusively , I fail to the point of bothering with the hassle and of course the cost of bothering. At the moment I have Netflix but if I watch an hour or show a week that's about it ! Will cancel until Wednesday comes back. Finding less and less to bother with ,give the number shows they cancel , just read on Facebook that 1899 is cancelled , so will stop before I get to interested .
Main difference I would say is you run out of disk space recording whereas in streaming you do not have to worry about that