View Single Post
Old 28-01-2023, 22:09   #7525
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
The Firefox update appears to have erased all my bookmarks, some are important
Surely that’s were?

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I took the choice of the home visit to save the stress of any journeys on her. It cost more but to save on that stress I think it was worth it. Pulled £250 out of my Octopus to cover some of it, if needed I can add some back with the Springs cost of living payment

All done relatively peacefully but that is another story
I’m so very sorry for your loss. Reading this brought tears to my eyes, I lost my best pal last year and it still upsets me to this day.

I’m sure she had the best life with you and she’ll be there at the rainbow bridge waiting for you.