View Single Post
Old 21-01-2023, 15:49   #87
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero9320 View Post
Should VM just merge the Documentaries and Lifestyle sections into General Entertainment now. Now SD variants are closing, there’s no better opportunity for them than the present. Sky and Freesat have already done it.
Sky History Channels are down as may/may not move on Tuesday at time of posting Sky are set to give up their main Channels 135 to 140 slots on Virgin Media from Tuesday.

As E! HD is set to move to Channel 160* (where Challenge is right now).

*I would have think that E! would be moving to Channel 137 base on Sky EPG slots on Virgin right now.

Here is my own would be list in full:

135. Pick
136. Challenge
137. E! HD
138. Sky Replay
139. Sky Witness +1
140. Sky Crime +1

---------- Post added at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
Provisional EPG slots for the Sky Sports UHD channels:

532 SkySportsMainEventUHD (a catchy name for that one )

533 Sky Sports UHD 1

534 Sky Sports UHD 2

Only added to 1 internal network at the moment, so don't try to tune in just yet.
Any tests yet for Pick HD and Sky Replay HD (Streaming on Sky Glass right now.) Plus Sky Kids Channel?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info