View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 17:27   #35
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations (Booster)

I had the initial two Jabs and booster, because I needed them to play Golf in Spain. My two kids, both under 16 have not been vaccinated.

I won't be having any more unless it affects my travel plans, but I don't think it will as everybody seems to binned that requirement.

I think there is certainly a need to for a proper review, there does seem to be a possible link to myocarditis in some people but whether that's from the vaccine or from the virus has not been determined.

Personally, I think it was a mistake to vaccinate anyone under 50 that had no other underlying health issues.