View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 23:22   #664
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Schrödinger’s scheduled programming channels - you believe there’s a place for scheduled programming channels in the future, and also believe that there won’t be a place for scheduled programming channels in the future (because broadcasters will choose not to provide them).

Thank you for clarifying that point…
I don’t really think my comment needs any explanation, Hugh. Of course the channels could appear as now but on IPTV. If they wanted to, they could. But I don’t think they would want to do that if on demand was the preference of most viewers, with audience figures for conventional viewing declining. Why would they?