View Single Post
Old 24-12-2022, 23:55   #2271
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Russia has invaded Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
I hear you and understand your point. I (and many others ) do however think that Russia was provoked. That isn't Russian misinformation but obviously Putins keyboard warriors are out there pushing and embellishing that narrative as hard as possible. Just because they are doing that doesn't make the core fact false.
I've provided links from three different sources that indicate the NATO provocation excuse which you subscribe to was Russian misinformation. Which links back up your assertion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
I just don't think that Zelensky should be put on a pedestal just because his country has been invaded. He didn't turn into Snow White because of it. He is just as corrupt as the rest of them and now is being given billions with little accountability.
He is being praised because of his wartime leadership of Ukraine. No one is pretending he's faultless. He's not being given money personally as you infer; Ukraine the nation is being given weapons and economic assistance. Again, you are inadvertently following Putin's narrative.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 25-12-2022 at 00:02.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote