Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2022, 15:41   #1335
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Sky has confirmed the following changes that will also happen on Virgin Media UK next month:

January 1st:
*Sky Cinema Christmas HD renames to Sky Cinema Drama HD

January 3rd:
*Sky Cinema Greats HD renames to Sky Cinema British Icons HD

January 4th:
*Sky Sports Darts HD renames to Sky Sports Arena HD

January 5th:
*BoXmas renames to The Box
*GREAT! christmas changes name to GREAT! romance
*Smithsonian HD Closes

January 6th:
*Christmas24 renames to Movies24
*Christmas24+ renames to Movies24+

This information first posted on Sky Forum may still change.

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
The Companies House records for the G-MAN Freeview mux are quite interesting. It's almost impossible to trace what has happened but it now shares a registered address with the Made TV group and, I think, a director. That is from memory, it's a while since I looked and gave up on trying to work out what was happening. Just another thing to keep an eye on.

It would make sense to have all of the local channels under common ownership. Either that or close the whole failed project down.
PM me the link and I will try to work it out and PM you back at somepoint over the weekend.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info