View Single Post
Old 22-12-2022, 10:42   #238
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: FBI searches former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

As I couldn't believe what I have heard about Trump's new money making efforts I decided to look up the Snopes fact check report.

Quote:
Claim:
After hyping a "major announcement" in December 2022, former President Donald Trump announced he is selling "Donald Trump Digital Trading Cards" for $99 apiece.
Snippets from the report....
Quote:
While these cards may be "licensed" by Trump, this contest is apparently unrelated to any Trump family member, Trump campaign, or Trump Organization-related business. It is sponsored by a company named NFT INT LLC:

NFT INT LLC is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Digital LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates. NFT INT LLC uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Digital LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

Because, however, Trump's "major announcement" was the existence of this actual sweepstake contest and associated digital image collection, the claim is "True."
Quote:
about the sweepstake. .. Unlike fan art you may see elsewhere, these are the first authorized Trump Digital Trading Cards ever created. The prizes you have a chance to win in the sweepstakes may give you a chance to interact with President Trump himself!

CollectTrumpCards.com is the only place to purchase digital trading cards officially licensed and approved by President Trump.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-trading-cards/