View Single Post
Old 15-12-2022, 15:14   #621
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I didn’t say that. What is new is the variation of ‘themed’ FAST channels such as those listed on Pluto TV. And yes, these are linear channels over the internet, but that is not what Ihave been referring to in my prediction. My focus is the existing EPG channels.

But you know that.

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

I’m trying to have a discussion, but nobody seems to want to discuss it. The whole idea is anathema to you guys!

I have answered all the relevant points that have been put to me but it’s as if I haven’t said anything, and the constant repetition of what I am supposed to have said when I have repeated time and again that is untrue, shows that people on here are not listening.
You seem to be having some serious difficulty with the concept of people disagreeing with you.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote