View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 18:28   #210
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: [Updated] Elon Musk $44 Billion Twitter deal back on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Becasue I cant be arsed with more sites that want me to make cookie choices.

Just posting links with no explanation at all is just lazy posting.
*sigh*....here:

Quote:
How Twitter suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story

Musk, has released a long Twitter ‘thread’ citing company emails which show how the website colluded with political actors to censor sensitive information in the run up to the 2020 election. The most shocking document is this one:

What that message suggests is that Joe Biden’s campaign would flag content it didn’t approve of and Twitter would simply ‘handle’ — i.e. suppress — it.

On October 14, 2020, less than a month before election day, the Post published ‘BIDEN’S SECRET EMAILS’: an exposé that used files obtained from Hunter Biden’s laptop and which suggested that ‘the big guy’ — possibly Joe Biden, the man running to be president — may have been involved in his son’s business dealings.

Perhaps the most disturbing part of Taibbi’s revelations is that they aren’t that surprising. Everybody knew that Twitter covered up a story that may have harmed Joe Biden. It’s just now we can see the evidence — and for that we should thank Twitter’s unorthodox new owner.