View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 13:35   #197
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: [Updated] Elon Musk $44 Billion Twitter deal back on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Don't worry he isn't. He may think he is but that's what being an arrogant, over-entitlement billionaire does for you. The man is a petulant bully: he sacks anyone who stands up to him and tells him thinks he does not want to hear and, at the same, time pretends he is the saviour of "free speech".

Don't worry, the only "free speech" he is interested in is what suits his personal and, now conservative, agenda. His definition of free speech is to allow back allow back neo-Nazis and white supremacist nut jobs to allow them to vent their bile.
Utter lefty typical nonsense.

While it was a mistake, to allow “Ye” aka Kanye West back on Twitter, he’s now banned again, & he is black btw so how he can be a “White supremacist”, is beyond me.

Elon Musk had not allowed back White supremacists on, under old regime at Twitter HQ, Trump should never have been banned, he was a sitting president, the same stupid lefty pricks at Twitter, now fired and rightly so, given their inability to be impartial and only targeting Conservative/Republican accounts, allowed Putin and leaders of other dubious Human rights record to post their propaganda bullshit, but I didn’t and still don’t see you whinging about their accounts Being allowed on.

But he’s not unbanned Alex Jones, who I agree is a nut job.

Musk previously voted Democrat, but because of their stupid woke policies, stupidity during covid responses (that are still ongoing in some states) and the fact every city they run, turns to shit with high crime and high homelessness, he’s switched sides, serves the pathetic Democrats right, they have senile dementia ridden president, that if they cared much about, they would 25th Amendment him.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote