View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 11:29   #1756
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society
Re: The energy crisis

We had a 4 hour black out (or a local problem) this morning. How did they get my mobile number to text me?
Quote:

SSEN: Good Morning. This is a message from Paul at SSEN. We are pro-actively contacting you to let you know that we are aware of an unplanned power cut in your area. We are arranging a team of engineers to come out to get your power back on and at this stage we're aiming to do that by 08:30. If you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to call us on 105 or message us on WhatsApp https://wa.me/447342028546

SSEN: Good Morning. This is a message from Paul at SSEN. We are pro-actively contacting you to let you know that we are aware of an unplanned power cut in your area which may be affecting you. We are arranging a team of engineers to come out to get your power back on and at this stage we're aiming to do that by EIGHT THIRTY A M. We will keep you updated until your power is back on. If you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to call us on one zero five.

SSEN: We believe your power is now restored.

We're not expecting any further issues, however, if your power isn't restored or you lose power again, please contact us. We're very sorry for any disruption this has caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote