View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 22:33   #1503
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: The energy crisis

Got an email from Bulb the other day saying they needed to increase my DD again as I was "at risk of building up debit soon".

This was clearly ridiculous, I was almost £500 in credit, and my last two monthly bills were < £200.

I dropped their support an email pointing this out and instructing them to leave the DD alone. I also asked about just paying the actual bill each month.

I was slightly shocked to get a reply at just after midnight ...

They basically offered to refund all my credit, and change my DD to take the actual billed usage each month.

I accepted.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote