View Single Post
Old 30-09-2022, 14:58   #1687
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think the only companies interested in WWE in the UK would be the three main sports providers: WBD-BT Sport, Sky, and ViaPlay-Premier Sports.
As I have been watching WWE for 32years here is my views.

Sky: If WWE goes back to Sky if I was Sky I would offer WWE an WWE branded channel "Sky Sports WWE" broadcasting WWE shows 24/7 (like Sky do with F1 and NFL)

WBD BT: If WWE stays with WBD-BT I would not mind but I would go after WWE NXT PPVS as part of new deal.

Viaplay: Would Viaplay have room to broadcast WWE due to their NHL rights?

We will find where WWE goes next somepoint in 2024 as WBD BT deal ends on December 31st 2024.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote