View Single Post
Old 22-09-2022, 12:43   #1
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Anyone have a digital piano they can reccommend?

Hi everyone,

I'd like to get an upright digital piano that will let me just turn it on and start playing. This will also make it easier for the kids to just start playing without the setup hastle I have at the moment.

Right now I have to hook up my computer and only have a MIDI controller that needs to be use it with software.

I'd like it to sound decent and as well as piano, probably have strings too.
Full size keys.

The ability to do MIDI out so it can be hooked up to my music software and used with other instruments would be beneficial.

Anyone recommend anything? I've seen some by Yamaha that look quite good.

Thanks all.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote