View Single Post
Old 27-08-2022, 23:33   #1092
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I have survived worse winters than we get now with nothing but a damp tin box to live in. Although I am in poor health now but hey if a winter finishes me off I will become one less burden on the tax payer
Well when I was a kid we had to live in a rolled up newspaper, eat a handful of hot gravel a day, pay the mill owner to work and when we got home we’d get chopped up into a thousand pieces and my dad would dance on our graves.