View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 17:22   #1548
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
This comment is not only incoherent it’s entirely contradictory.
I get that you don’t agree with it, but to claim that you don’t actually understand such a straight forward statement is a little worrying. Unless you’re on the booze already…I suppose it is Friday!

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post

Given the billions that sports TV rights go for and the millions of subscribers that it’s a major reason for them subscribing to any pay-tv service that’s quite a glaring hole in your point.
It’s not a hole in my argument, jfman, it is a recognition that sports streaming has a way to go yet. My comments are about non-sports viewers, of whom there are plenty.