View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 11:11   #29
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Salman Rushdie is attacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It's apparent from my previous answer to you.

As you can go back and see I merely opined it was an interesting distinction to draw because it implies that being an Islamist attack somehow affects the legitimacy of it. Which of course it doesn't. Well, I'd go as far as saying that but if you could offer a simple - at your level - yes or no answer on whether you agree I'd be grateful.
What makes it worse is that it is a targeted Islamist attack on someone for something he wrote decades ago. An attack on free speech and freedom of expression values that islamists abhor.

If it was just a random act of violence, perhaps some solace could be sought that you just in the wrong place wrong time as some nut job and the chances of that ever being the case again are practically non-existent.

But no. There will always be the chance of another Islamist headcase showing up until Rushdie is killed.

---------- Post added at 11:11 ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Your talking about Muslims now, I thought you were talking about how the left see muslims as an ethnic minority which as an excuse for inaction against crimes is cobblers
Oh no, you’re right, that was exactly my point. Which has been proven many times over.

Not as an “ethnic” group but as a minority group that is predominantly ethnic in make up.