View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 18:05   #1516
TimeLord2018
cf.geek

TimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really nice
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1701-e View Post
Prime app on V6 logged me out yesterday. When I logged in again the profiles that we have were visible for the first time.
The app has updated to the new interface now I think , its much easier to find Content whether that's Prime Video Content or channels like Paramount+ and StarzPlay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
Disney+ announce a new ad tier and a price rise for it's USA customers, you can be certain UK will be soon too. https://tvline.com/2022/08/10/disney...3Wp1GSmti-gjlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLord2018 View Post
Didnt't realise in the US you can't get Disney + (no ads) and Hulu* (no ads) as a bundle without ESPN+.

*We increasingly get new Hulu Originals on Disney+ , at least 6 are due to premiere on Disney+ later this year , aswell shows from FX channel and upcoming ABC shows like Alaska Daily , Avalon and Will Trent
To add current Disney+ subscribers in the US will begin receiving the ad version unless they agree to pay more for the ad-free plan , they basically just putting ads of 4 mins per hour on the regular Disney+ and are creating a new ad free tier

Last edited by TimeLord2018; 11-08-2022 at 18:42.
TimeLord2018 is online now   Reply With Quote