View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 00:29   #4040
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
... but not deluded. Truss is a bag of wind. No substance in her so-called programme. Tuppence from the NI relief; tuppence from the %% on energy Vat (did she even offer that?). Nothing worthwhile about the illegal migrants.

I'm going to one of her local bashes in my area on Thursday. I hope to have the chance to challenge her.

as for Sunak - a good performer; skilful with words but no imagination. Doesn't feel what we feel.

Both are leading members of the failed government who would offer ministerial posts to their respective nodding dogs, also members of the failed government.

I am in political despair.

Truss borrows from the Johnson play book. Will just say she has been misinterpreted by the media as she wriggles from one position to the next.

The Conservative Party is looking very tired at the moment. They would be better off calling a general election, let the Opposition be tarnished with the recession, regroup, find new talent and then return in five years' time.

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
OB’s certainly a man on a mission. There’s maybe one candidate for agreeing with them if they’re bored and pissed, but that’s it.
Old Boy needs to attend Truss's Berkshire bash on Thursday where Seph will help lift the scales from his eyes.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 09-08-2022 at 00:33.