View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 21:15   #2733
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
I would be surprised if the governing party didn't lose mid term , that's the nature of the beast. Question to Labour supporters , if you think bj is so bad a vote loser ,why would you want him to go , guessing you would think he would be replaced with someone better for the country ,hence more likely to win the next general election,. This is not a defence of Him just puzzled by the thinking hole and digging comes to mind as far as BJ is concerned .
I think there are quite a few Labour supporters who don't want him to go for this reason. Labour has to say they want him out because otherwise it looks stupid but I would imagine inside Labour they are thinking they are better off with the devil they know. It's a gamble who would win the Tory Leadership and some candidates would scare them more than others.

Alternatively, they might be thinking if he goes later then a new leader might be able to run into the next election with a cleaner slate and they want the next year of economic turmoil to be inherited by the next leader.