View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 15:19   #2586
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
He will, but so did Thatcher.

I think they're making a mistake.

Boris, was able to transcend across political and class divides and I don't think any other Tory has that particular attribute. I also think it should be decided in a GE whether the country wants him as PM or not.

I also think they have gone a bit early, they probably should have waited until the two by-elections were done, if they were both crushing defeats the result today may have been different.
Too true, but the Boris-haters are so pre-occupied with their campaign to get rid, they cannot see the obvious.

As it stands, we know there are roughly 15% who want him out and would vote for that. There may also be a small number of others who have not yet put their heads above the parapet, but now given a chance to vote on it, may vote against him.

I think we will all soon realise that as with just about everything that’s happened in the last few years, it’s that minority who are trying to disrupt everything.

Boris will survive and thrive. And his detractors will be more confused than ever!