View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 09:25   #2458
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

The way I see it is, he was democratically elected. I know he's not a president but it was him and his ability to transcend across the regions that helped win the massive majority.

Since then, he's made a few mistakes, he's also pulled off some big wins.

But I do not think it is up to the media or the opposition to topple him, if he is to be removed he should be removed democratically by the people who put him there, if they so wish.

Now, if he is deposed by his own party, then that's a matter for them, but there doesn't seem to be a massive appetite for that either at the moment.