View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 10:33   #4064
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think you're in danger of heading into Kim Jong-un reality levels if you think that only one party can form a competent government.
Kim Jong-Un is taking it a bit too far, Andrew. I never said that any one party could govern well. But the Conservatives could judging by Thatcher. Just needs the right leader.

---------- Post added at 10:33 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
I am surprised I have to spell it out: we were told over & over again that we would be financially better off out of the EU when all the evidence said otherwise. It is important that the liars are held to account.

It is delusion that "all the economic stuff can be put right", at least in the next decade. Economic gravity + hard Brexit says otherwise. These are the hard facts and always have been. Ideology won over Economics and Ideology won't keep you warm at night or feed your children.
Beg to differ, Ian. Btw, in my book sovereignty trumps ideology and in a country like the UK, business will set the economy right. A bungling government, however, fuels your argument.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote