View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 09:27   #4062
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
What’s your point, Ian? I imagine that you’re indicating that the UK would be “better off” inside the EU.

That conveniently omits the fact that we are no longer under Brussels’ thumb. With a competent government (and Labour would not be that), all the economic stuff can be put right. But will it? Still no reason to be in the EU.
I am surprised I have to spell it out: we were told over & over again that we would be financially better off out of the EU when all the evidence said otherwise. It is important that the liars are held to account.

It is delusion that "all the economic stuff can be put right", at least in the next decade. Economic gravity + hard Brexit says otherwise. These are the hard facts and always have been. Ideology won over Economics and Ideology won't keep you warm at night or feed your children.