View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 11:10   #2245
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

Yes - I want him to step down because of his character flaws. The Partygate stuff may well recede, and his "breaking the law" is no longer an issue for me as time progresses.

But the man is a power hungry, proven liar (as in "no border in the Irish Sea"), a protector of malfeasants (Owen Paterson) and an untidy schloch. Seeing him next to the PM of Finland completely makes the point that Boris the laughing stock of Western Europe. Not how I want the UK to be represented.

He needs the boot. The government currently have the power of laughing in the publics faces. It is time to regain control and get these jokers out.